A completely new tool type, a line set cloner allows you to repeat any existing set of linear or line-shaped entities
with just one single stroke. This allows you to draw complex sets of different lines and fillings - including hatch,
even only hatch alone - as if they all together were just another linetype. It is an impressive experience to see the
plan fill with precise and tidy graphics on each click, no matter how many lines and what entity type there are. CAD
drafting is 90% creating parallel lines. If this tool doesn't really save your time, then what does? Version 1.0
supports Line, LWpolyline, Hatch, Solid Fill and Trace.
Architectural: Walls and Roofs (in plans and sections), Paving Patterns, Parallel Poches in Detail Drawings,
Panelling, Trusses, Balustrades, Fences, but also entire sets of verticals for a Cross-Section through the entire
Engineering: Mechanical Ductwork and Piping, "One-Line" Diagrams, Cabling bundles...
Civil Engineering: Street profiles and Curbs, Paving Patterns...
Or why not note just lines for musicians.
Featuring an ample number of options, as
· Ortho Close
· Repeat Previous
· Repeat in another drawing
· Automatic mite corners
· Join closed polyline portions to a single frame
· Join polylines consecutively along the pattern
· Explode polylines to lines as you go
· Various Offset choices including selecting the reference line by picking
· Set globally the resulting hatch scale
· Set hatch angle to either follow the pattern, stay as in template or rotate globally to a given angle
· Draw Centerline
· Draw Reference line
· Group each portions between vertices to allow single pick select of all entities in that portion
· Use any Autocad point obtainment options do determine next point, as osnaps, angle, length, relative point
and so on
SuperLiner will be effectively developed further in the next months to handle even more entity types and more enhanced
tasks with parallel entities. All updates for registered users will be free of charge.
File Size: 63kb
Registration: 15 day demo ($60.00US to register)
Platform: AutoCAD 2000, 2000i, 2002
Author Email: email@example.com
Author Website: www.cadapter.com