3D Steel Modeling, Auto Drafting and Steel Fabrication Program
(version for AutoCAD2004 is available at http://www.nyacad.com)
3D Design: Clip Angles, Shear Plates connections; Column Base and Cap plates; Beam stiffeners; Wall Bearing Beams' Ends, Column – Beam Bolted Connections etc. On the base of 3D model in Auto regime you can generate different kind of structural drawings:
• Erection plans (stick form)
• Erection plans (solid form)
• Elevations (solid form)
• Anchor bolts' Setting plan
• Typical Base column details with Anchor Bolts
Advanced Material Take-Offs (reports):
o Steel Cutting List
o Steel Summary
o Steel Order List
o Bolts: shop, field and Bolts summary
The program includes "Calcshapes" module - powerful tool for making structural calculations (any format of numbers) and fast search in structural shapes database.
Solidstructural gives at your disposal easy and effective way for working on structural projects. Abilities of the program:
• Auto end preparations of beams, rounding beams' length and sizes of copes to 1/4"
• Assign standard distance to steel face (3/4" or 7/8" etc.), change copes' sizes, change setbacks and therefore length of the beam
• Set Up drawing's properties:
o Scale, text style and height
o Add base and cape plates to
o Assign any number of elevations for your structure
o Add clip angles connections for beams (auto and manual regimes)
o Automatically updated reports are available. Every time you make changes (grid distances, materials, plates, elevations etc.) in your design the program will update database and create the new structure with new data.
This program could be a valuable tool for everyone involved in the steel construction: steel fabricators, estimators, detailers, structural engineers etc.