Convert 3d polyline to 2d polyline
Convert 2d polyline, 3dface, line, arc, & circle to 3d polyline
1. Join 3Dpoly's (ends should meet).
2. If you accidently pick a 3DPoly, it is just drawn over again.
3. The Join function will replace the two 3DPolys with a single 3dPoly.
4. The Change function will just draw over the existing entity.
5. For a mesh , first explode it into faces, then change to 3dpoly(s).
6. Resolution will control smoothnes of curves, also make various shapes
such as... 6 = hex, 3 = triangle, 4 = square, etc....
|User Reviews||Review This File |
|Ok, you can join 3d ploylines, but you if you join contours, at the end you will get weird shapes on your contours.
I would not recommend the use of this lisp routine. --Axel|
If using p3p2.lisp make sure you FLATTEN the 3d polyline first. Worked fine for me in 2007. --looking4phil
the file works perfectly to bad that it can't convert multiple 3dpolyline to 2dpolylines --Bas
I couldn't get the 3d to 2d to work. I selected the 3d polyline then there were some undeciferable prompts and ultimately the line was not converted. --Patrick