Isometric Dimensions v1.1 is a partial menu system
designed to create dimensions and annotation for
isometric drawings. A dialogue interface is used
to accomplish anyone's CAD standards. This is an
AutoLISP program designed for AutoCAD 13, 14, 2000,
2000i and 2002.
Some key features include:
- Settings dialogue box.
- Toolbar for isometric dimensions.
- Horizontal and vertical dimensions.
- Rolled dimensions (strange angles).
- Isometric Multi-text leader with up to 8 text angle options, including 4 in isometric planes and unlimited lines of text.
- Toolbar to easily set text height.
- Automated isometric text.
- Change an existing text items STYLE and ANGLE simply by selecting them.
- An editing program that works with TEXT, MTEXT, ATTDEF, ATTRIBUTES, DIMENSIONS and AUTOCAD GROUPS THAT CONTAIN LOCKS w/ATTRIBUTES. This enables groups to have all the data capability of blocks with attributes.
- Online help (2 types).
- Easy installation.
- Friendly support.
- Check out the ANIMATED company logo under the Info button.
- An example Isometric piping drawing is included to show all features of the program and includes intelligent groups.
- For this release ten different commands for editing attributes have been added to the UTILITIES pop menu.
If your profession requires you to dimension and
annotate isometric drawings of any type, you will
definitely appreciate this program.
Registration: Shareware ($30.00 US)
Platform: AutoCAD r13, r14, 2000, 2000i, 20002
Author Email: firstname.lastname@example.org