A3D for R12DOS ( a.k.a Adjust 3D) - Current version is 4.4 and it is BETA, although fully usable
but is limited only in its file size ( 30-50 Kb) and the name of the drawing.(A3DDEMO.DWG)
DVIEW - You know how difficult it is to have a 3D perspective adjusted with it - Yes it has lots of features but who needs those if you can't use them quickly and easy.
Instead of moving the model until you get it right - Just move the viewer - less redrawing needed and easier understanding of the position is achieved.
- Set perspective views of your 3D model in seconds.
- Forget the DVIEW command.
- Create AutoCAD LIGHTS in seconds. (distantspotfocal).
- Save as many views as you need - in less than a couple of minutes.
- Save a slide for each view.
- Quickly preview your view before saving as a view - [3 previewing modes: Hidden Wireframe Shaded] .
- Set a clipping plane as if you used a knife.
- Use a "touch screen" for easy NorthWestSouthEast orientation.
- Use ClockwiseCounterclockwise movements. for a better adjustment around the model.
- Use different "workspaces" to view your model when you set your views.
- An easy to understand and to operate interface.
- Set lens parameter from within A3D.