WiseHW is a parametric program to automate the creation of hardwares inside
AutoCAD, including thread, bolt, coil, pin, nail, screw, screw heads, rings, nuts, key
Special features :
1. Dialog box interface with error-trapping for parameter inputs.
2. Full control on all parameters : diameters, no. of turns, length, no of threads etc.
3. For thread, user can define the rectangular x-section profile.
4. All 3D models created are R13 solids except the thread is 3dmesh object.
5. Create bolt shaft with threads in R13 solid, you can then union your bolt heads or
create nut with SUBTRACT command.
Software requirement : Since all models (except thread) are ACIS solids, it only runs
on AutoCAD R13 for DOS, Windows 3.1, 95 and NT.