Stamp fx offers you the ability to add any combination and any number of 10 information stamps to your drawing. These stamps include drawing name, modified by, modified time, plot by, and plot time. Once placed, these stamps will automatically update themselves as necessary based on user activity in the drawing. For example, opening a drawing, looking around with zoom and pan, and quitting out of the drawing will not affect any of the available stamps. However, opening a drawing and editing a piece of text would update the modified by and modified time stamps. Compatable with AutoCAD 2000 and later, AND AutoCAD LT 2000 and later
- Attach option ties stamps together so that when one is moved, rotated, or scaled, they all are.
- Added commands to suspend, resume, and clean up stamps.
- New enhancements to preferences & performance and some useful bug fixes
- New Stamp Types - Creation Time, AutoCAD System Variable, DIESEL Expression, Custom Stamp, Job Number
- Ability to insert a stamp in all CAPITAL letters
- New Licensing mechanism