VBA macro for Excel97 hot-links attribute values and properties of any AutoCAD R14 block to an Excel sheet. Values can be processed in Excel - computed or manually modified values are immediately reflected in the drawing! So you can easily fill your block attributes with results of any Excel function. Excellink allows to update your data in both directions
ACAD-EXCEL and EXCEL-ACAD. You can choose the name of the block(s) - which attributes are linked - either from the block name list or by picking it in the drawing.
New in V1.2:
- Multiple blocks can be processed
- X-Y-Z coordinates are hot-linked as well (you can compute them!)
- Excellink works also with Points
- You can create _new_ entities (Points) from Excel
- Cfg sheet can be preconfigured to automatically link specified block(s)