Vextractor is a vectorizer tool for transforming raster images into vector
formats by building centerlines and outlines. This tool could be used
for vectorizing of charts, maps, schemes and other similar images for
input to CAD & GIS systems.
Main features of Vextractor:
- Create centerlines and outlines;
- Polylines editor;
- Polylines smoothing;
- Smart trace method for passing polylines crossings;
- Input raster formats: BMP, GIF, TIFF, JPEG, PCX;
- Noise filtration;
- TWAIN32-compatible scanner support;
- Output format for vector information: AutoCad DXF, DXB, ArcView shapefiles;
- Coordinate referencing.