The Batch Script Processor allows users to easily run any AutoCAD script file on multiple AutoCAD drawing files or DXF files. Features include a Script File Editor to edit or create script files inside AutoCAD, an Auto Capture mode that captures keystrokes as you work in AutoCAD and generates a script file on the fly. The use of Batch File Groups is supported allowing the user to save a group of files for Batch processing. A time-out feature automatically aborts a script if the script "times out" as defined by the user. Files and groups can be selected across drives and directories and there is also an option to recursively search subdirectories for your file specification.
- Can be used for Batch Plotting
- Select files across directories and drives.
- Save and Load commonly used groups of files.
- Displayed status of all files: Error, Done, ToDo, etc.
- Edit the script without resorting to another editor.
- Capture the script directly from the AutoCAD command line.
- Recursively search directories for you file specification.
- Automatically abort script if script takes too long, e.g., waits for user input.
- User selectable abort time-out time.