Quick door/windows insertion becomes easier than ever on plain AutoCAD.
* It automatically trims the wall, puts the jamb lines in same layer as wall and even writes a Label.
* All other door utilities you find are using LINE/Arc/Plines to make, DOORs so once inserted, you lost the control.Whereas, DoorWin uses single block for all Door sizes/rotations/directions. No need to have different blocks for different sizes.
* Door/win inserted with DoorWin can later be enumerated with Dfilt, a companian program to make a quick Schedule.
* 18 Predefined doors,1 Window & 1 Ventilator (ALL AVAILABLE IN FREE PERSONAL EDITION)
* Slide menu / Toolbar menu
* ADD YOUR CUSTOM DOORS
* Dialog driven Door Definition Manager
* Control over LAYER
* Control over TEXTSTYLES
* Add label blocks (with attributes)
* Free DFILT 3.0 to quickly view Door/Window Schedule: Type, Size, Qty.
* Lesser inputs than DoorWin 2.0
* Use same block for different type of Door Definitions.
* Door Type-wise layers
|User Reviews||Review This File |
|my copy works fine in acad2k --surinder|
Am I missing something here? Shouldn't the program work at least? Who's rating this thing, the author? 0 Stars from this user. --Jason J
Obviously Bob Ray Jr Does not exist. --Robert Southworth