From the maker of Doors101.
If you are one of the 2000+ users of Doors101 you must try this enhanced and improved new version.
Installs doors in plan view by selecting the hinge position on the Wall.
- Use of dialog interfaces for a quick command access and control.
- Door blocks of 90, 45, 30, 15, and 180 representing the door and swing.
- Door insertion position Centered and Point X.
- Corner Reference marks the distance from the corner to where door starts.
- Wall Openings.
- Modify doors by replacing the block.
- Personalization of each door member layers and colors.
- Cleaning of overlapping lines on walls.
- Predefined door width standards and custom sizes.
- Single and Pair doors insertions.
Download the 15 days full working demo now.
|User Reviews||Review This File |
|Contains a straight-forward dialog interface, BUT.... issues with osnaps disabling upon positioning door - no jamb details - It would benefit from more graphically-based tutorials. 3 out of 5 stars 'cause possibly I'm missing something in its operation. --clint h.|